Pages

5.28.2009

belly update

26 Weeks 2 Days

I feel like I've gotten even bigger since this picture was taken almost a week ago. I'm definitely expanding by the second. Other than that, there's nothing really new to report. I'm still feeling fantastic, besides a little breathing trouble after eating a lot and the regular sciatic nerve/round ligament pain. But really, those things are nothing compared to the 24/7 morning sickness from the first trimester so I'm not complaining. I can't believe there's only 3 more months to go! Crazy! Time is definitely starting to fly by.

5 comments:

mccall said...

oh my gosh, you look so darling pregnant! not that i would expect anything less from you :)

your memorial weekend camping trip looks like a blast!

Erin Webster said...

So cute!!

Andrea Dent said...

Yeah for a cute little belly! You look fabulous! I can't wait to see this little girl, if she is anything like her mama she will be gorgeous!

The Rad Reeds said...

You are the cutest prego momma! Can't wait to see the little princess.

Katie and Greg said...

Looking darling as always. I just love seeing you get bigger and bigger. Soon this little one will be here!